MySelf & My Mentor

Assalamualaikum & Hi


Let me introduce myself.

My name's Siti Suhana Md Radzi. I'm 28 years old. I'm a nurse and part time as Premium Beautiful Expert. I'm married and blessed with 9 years old boy. I live in Kuala Lumpur and come from Kedah.

Now i have to manage my 24 hrs time to do my job as a nurse & part time online entrepreneur with Sahajidah Hai-O Marketing under The Diamond Circle team. Fisrt of all i do an online business just because to make an extra money. I want to improve my income.

Why i join The Diamond Circle (TDC)?

It;s because i see the teamwork and the support from the team are very convincing me that i also could be success like them. The mentor are very helpful, skillful and very beautiful.. (^_^)

Who brought me into the TDC team?


Yes. She was brought me into the TDC. She's DDM Nor Hafizah Mahazir or known as Fiza Mahazir. I'm calling her as Jat. I'm proud to be in TDC just because the mentor & the team are very supportive, very positive. 

It's not easy to go through with the journey. I had to face the difficulties & opposition. But i will nver give up.

The other person is CDM Nurul Ain Zulkarnaind or known as CDM Yong 




and CDM Shaliza Aziz or known as CDM Eija.



They are the top leaders in TDC and always give us a motivation to us to be a real fighter. I will never regrate to be in the team.

Okey back to our story.

If you want to try for Premium Beautiful Corset, you may contact me via phone, whatsApp, email, facebook and via instagram also.

Next i will update about the Premium Beautiful Corset.




Hana Radzi,
+60134210012
hanaradzi12@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suri Rumah Berpendapatan

Premium Beautiful Corset